AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR IS CLASSIFIED AS AN “ESSENTIAL BUSINESS”
Sierra Service Center is actively engaged in doing our part to help contain and prevent the spread of COVID-19.
For Added Safety We have Sanitized Your Vehicle’s:
- Steering Wheel
- Door Handles inside and out.
- Shift Lever
- Turn Signal and Wiper Switch
- Keys / Key Fob
Other Precautions We have taken:
- Hand sanitizer available at the reception desk
- Sanitized door handles and light switches in the facility hourly
- Sanitized toilet flush handle and water faucet hourly.
- Sanitized keyboards and remote control units daily or after each use.
Here at Sierra Service Center we are following the precautionary advice of the World Health Organization by doing the FIVE things to help STOP COVID-19 as outlined below:
HANDS: Wash them often with warm water and soap.
ELBOW: Cough into it
FACE: Don’t touch it
FEET: Stay more than 3ft apart
FEEL sick?: Stay home